1. S-tube distribution valve is adopted to meet the pumping of small aggregate concrete and mortar
2. The main oil pump adopts deformed plunger pump, which has high efficiency and strong pressure.
3. The hydraulic system adopts independent three-loop control with high reliability
4. The glasses plate and cutting ring adopt sound quality and gold, wear resistance and long service life
5. Pumping mechanism adopts double-cylinder piston type, with advanced performance and good continuity.
Technical Paramters for Concrete Pump Machine
|Max. conveying dist.||5~7 m³|
|Forms of work||S pipe valve|
|Max. aggregate size||0.5~2cm|
|Hydraulic oil cooling||Wind cooling|
|Vertical conveying distance||15m|
|Horizontal conveying distance||50m|
|Conveying pipe diameter||65mm~80mm|
A concrete pump is a machine used for transferring liquid concrete by pumping.
Advantages of concrete pump
1.Much larger volume of concrete placed per hour.
3. Fewer wasted man hours.
4.The crane can perform other tasks.
5.Concrete placed straight where you want it.
6.Lower Labour Costs.
7.Quicker setup times.
1. concrete pump can convey fine aggregate concrete and mortar for high buildings.
2. grout heat-insulated lightweight foamed cement, mortar floor heating, and self leveling for ground architecture.
3. spray plain concrete and fiber concrete in engineering construction.
4. convey and spray refractory and thermal insulation material.
5. spray afforestation soil in ecological environment construction.
6. pressure perfussion for foundation piles, backfill in overbroken tunnels, railway slope supporting, and disaster management.
please contat us freely , we will give you reply in 2 hours .
whatsapp :+86 187 3904 4549
email : email@example.com